VRF Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
How To Deactivate Delete Facebook Account

Répondre au sujet    VRF Index du Forum » Section Call Of Duty 5 » Salon Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
marghnoe

Masculin
Bravoure: 55

Message How To Deactivate Delete Facebook Account Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

13 Click Deactivate Now when prompted. It's in either the bottom-right corner of the screen (iPhone) or the top-right corner of the screen (Android). and then select a number of days to keep your account deactivated. RSS Feed Disclosure Privacy Policy Back to Top . Simple for me to remember. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question Will deactivating my Facebook account delete me from groups? wikiHow Contributor No. Your account will stay in groups, but your name will become black and unclickable, and your profile picture will be blank. Look for Settings and select it. Steps Method 1 On Mobile 1 Open Facebook. Before saying goodbye to your account for good, it is advised that you first download a copy of your information from Facebook: At the top right side of the page, click the downward arrow beside the lock icon. 6 Click the "Deactivate your account" link. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 5 Helpful 4 Can I deactivate my personal account, but still manage a page that I have created? wikiHow Contributor Unfortunately, no. Look for and click on the link that says Download a copy of your Facebook data. However, those things that arent stored in your account will not be deleted, specifically conversations you had with your friends. 11 Review the exit options. It has provided users lots of benefits like connecting to friends and family from different parts of the globe, providing worldwide news and updates in real time, an efficient and inexpensive tool for advertisers and business owners and many more. If you want Facebook to reactivate your account automatically after a week or less, click This is temporary. 230.. It may seem the same but there is a big difference between the two. I'll be back. If you aren't logged into Facebook on your Android, enter your email address and password and tap Sign in to view the News Feed. 4 Tap Account Settings. 2 Click . 8 Click Continue. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. (UK) Ltd Technology Network . Deactivate Account Home Facebook Instagram Twitter Snapchat Others . No one will blame you if you want to delete your account, maybe Facebook isnt for everyone. .. Step 5: If you dont log back in after 2 weeks your account and all its information will be deleted. You'll have to appoint the managing of the page to another person whom you trust. Has something changed? Answer this question Flag as. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Help answer questions Learn more . (UK) Ltd 5a02188284
facebook hackerare.eufacebook download your informationfacebook chat application for blackberry 9220gemiddeld aantal likes facebookfacebook chat descargar gratis en espa oldownload wallpapers for facebook coverhow to get a facebook api idboerse.bz facebook appfacebook like different urlcome faccio a convertire il mio account personale in pagina facebook

Mar 9 Jan - 20:47 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 20:47 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    VRF Index du Forum » Section Call Of Duty 5 » Salon Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation